Operations at worksites during the Coronavirus Covid-19 pandemic need to ensure that workers in protected locations are safe and minimizing the risk of spreading infection.
This guide is applied to introduce measurements that are consistent for working at all locations along with Government recommendations for social distancing.
This is an extraordinary situation and the industry must comply with the latest Indonesian governmental advice for handling Covid-19 at all times.
Health and safety requirements of each construction/renovation activity must also not be compromised at this time. If an activity cannot be carried out safely due to a lack of suitable qualified personnel available or social distancing is carried out, the activity must be stopped.
We realize that emergency services are also under great pressure and may not be in a position to respond as quickly as possible.
This procedure at worksites must be applied to remind workers at every opportunity of standard operating procedures aimed at protecting them, their colleagues, their families, clients, and the Indonesian population.
SOP at PiEE during COVID Pandemic - We Care
- At PiEE International we understand that these are difficult times for all business operations and that we have to be extra careful in taking care of our clients, employees, and worker’s health & safety in our office and working on site.
- Following the guidelines we have specifically designed for this pandemic, we want to keep our staff safe, and to be able to continue to facilitate the current running projects and also new projects.
- We think it is imperative to implement this procedure to make sure everyone feels safe during these times which also includes our clients.
- Implementation of safety measurements during COVID pandemic:
- Workforce Isolation
- Procedure When Employee Gets Ill
- Travelling To Office
- Access Points To Office
- Washing Hands Instruments
- Toilet Facility
- Regulations for Dining Hours & Hygienic Places to Eat
- Avoiding Working Together With Fellow Workers
Monthly RAPID test onsite and in the office is a standard procedure implemented in our SOP to ensure the safety of our staff and the people we are connected with.
We take great care and try to keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible.